Foreign Languages


Before I begin talking about the importance of this article let me tell you that I speak four languages, and I have learned two of them almost without any help from any other person.

Straight to the point... I assume almost everyone has came across situations during day by day life when you had to say something in a different language, regardless you were on a vacation in Paris or on a plane to Tokyo, life puts us all in the need to communicate with people of different nationalities, different cultures and even different races. Nearly all these factors include a main hidden side that's very helpful to know about. That factor is the language. No matter how much you will try to speak to an English man in Russian, let's say, if the English person doesn't know Russian you strive in vain. So what's to be done here? Well you would say the only language you have to know is your own language and of course English, as it's the top language when it comes to usage percentage. However, a French will see you with different eyes if you address him in his own language, a Russian or a Japanese would do just the same. However I'm not saying you have to learn all these languages, I'm trying to explain the importance of knowing them, when it comes to both business and traveling.

As I've explained in the summary, the purpose of this article is to let you all know just how easy is to learn a foreign language by interacting with the culture you want to learn from. For instance, I've been watching English movies, and cartoons ever since I was five years old. Through time they proved quite useful. Although I can't pride myself on speaking a perfect English or having a mistake free grammar, I am talented enough to write a short article, read a webpage or even have a conversation with someone in English. The same applies for French, although personally I am more advanced when it comes to English, my French is improving as well. Most of the improvements I've made to my vocabulary and grammar are due to the various cultural factors I've mentioned. Movies, theatre plays, music and many more. Virtually everything that is related to the culture you are trying to learn from.

Another good method to learn a language without a teacher's help, is by using a guide. A good guide can go up to 300$ but if you truly know what you're doing, and you know what you wish for, that's a little price to pay for the personal success of having another language added to your knowledge. Such guides include everything, from audios with questions and answers to pronunciation and grammar exercises. You can as well use a free online version, however those include very little information and are usually made by people who have nothing to do with learning about that language, therefore making them very superficial. And the final method, the best to be more specific is to blend in with the culture itself. You can do this on a vacation, or on a field trip or on any other occasion, as long as you get to speak, listen and interact with people from the country you wish to learn from, again it's not important which, this pattern applies to anyone and any place.

As a conclusion I would like to let you all know that as more languages you speak, as better. Because the more you know on any domain, the more helpful you will be to yourself and to those around you. So keep on learning from everyone in any way you may see fit because you will benefit from such things. If you have any further questions or you would like to find out more visit Online Product Reviews: Languages.